Why Air Purifier For Car Is Needed.
India has 8 out of the 10 most polluted cities in the world. Nowadays air pollution is a big problem and need for air purifier is very basic. If you spend a lot of time driving, you are going to face the need for an in car air purifier to keep the pollution at bay.
Consider using a car air purifier to purify the air you inhale while driving. A Car air purifier can remove the smell of smoke, animal odours or small particles and dust in the air. The cheaper models work well, but for better performance, it is better to spend a little more. Car air purifiers are typically available in three different versions:
- Those that purify the air by ionization.
- Those that purify the air through a filtration system.
- Those that use a combination of filters and ionization.
Filters typically use a system of several different types of filters, such as Charcoal and HEPA to capture molecules and debris and purify the air. These technologies are very effective in keeping your car’s air clean and breathable.
Top Rated Air Purifier For Car
|Car Air Purifier||Filter Life||Noise Level||Warranty||Buy Now|
|Honeywell Move Pure Car Air Purifier||360 hrs||Low||12 Months||Buy on Amazon|
|PranaVital Smart Multifunctional Air Purifier for Car||500 hrs||Low||18 Months||Buy on Amazon|
|Honeywell Move Pure2 Car Air Purifier||360 hrs||Low||12 Months||Buy on Amazon|
|Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifier IG-GC2E-B||Long (19000 hrs)||Low||12 Months||Buy on Amazon|
|Mann-Filter FC 301 Car Air Purifier||1 Year||Low||12 Months||Buy on Amazon|
Top Rated Best Selling Car Air Purifier India
We have selected these car air purifiers with a detailed study of air purification technology which included more than 10 features below is a list of bestcar air purifier for car
1 Most Reviewed
Honeywell Move Pure Car Air Purifier
Honeywell Move Pure Car Air Cleaner contains a double-strength high-grade HEPA activated carbon filter which eliminates TVOC, smoking tobacco, fungi, bacteria, viruses, toxic gases and scents. The mounting of this in-car air purifier is simple, you can put it on the rear plot and run the cable across the back seat gap and under the taps to the front powerpoint. It can also be mounted on a flat-screen. This is the best in car air purifier to travel: with babies, pregnant women, allergic persons, asthmatic people, with pets or on a long drive.
HEPA Filter: The car air purifier has HEPA filter which removes PM 2.5 particulate. And leaves your car dust free.
Carbon Filter: This air purifier also has a double layer carbon filter which removes bacteria, virus, cigarette smoke, odour and toxic gases from your car.
Long Cable: The long cable given with the car purifier gives you the freedom to put the purifier anywhere in the car.
Flame Retardant: This car air purifier is made up of flame retardant material which does not catch fire even in hot summers of India.
2 Top Rated
PranaVital Smart Multifunctional Air Purifier for Car
The PranaVital one size Multifunctional Car Air Purifier is ideal for every single car, office cabin and bedroom, which makes our pranaVital product perfect and one of the best car air purifier India.
This in car air purifier is excellent in quality. Its very compact in size and so simple to use, that you can put it anywhere in the car and use it effortlessly.
The Multifunctional Air Purifier Box is supplied in two superb colours: Black and Silver. Every PranaVital car air purifier comes with a USB wire and essential oil which is an added advantage and gives a very nice fragrance.
Gesture Control: The advance air purifier in the car has gesture control feature. You can control your device just with a wave of the hand.
Aroma Function: The aroma function feature gives you refreshed air in your car. You can add any essential oil or perfume you want to use in your air purifier in the car.
USB Port: The USB port feature of this car air purifier lets you charge your phone when in need.
LED Display: LED display given in the car air purifier lets you read the live status of air quality in your car.
3 Best Pick
Honeywell Move Pure2 Car Air Purifier
This car air purifier is one of the best car air purifiers in India. Just look inside the vehicle at the extent of air pollution as the purifier does its work. Honeywell Move Pure2 Car Air Purifier freshen up the air of the car 5 times in an hour.
The high level of air purification is assured by powerful airflow from two fans. The life of its filter can last up to 360 hours if used 2-3 hours daily. Installation is so easy that you yourself can install it. Maintenance is also simple.
Remote Control: This in car air purifier has a remote control feature.
Air Quality Sensor: The air quality sensor lets you know the quality of air in your car.
Touch Screen Button: The advance touch screen feature gives this air purifier in car ease of use.
Filter Replacement Indicator: This car air purifier is given with filter change indicator. Once filter life is over it lets you know when to change it.
4 Also Good
Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifier IG-GC2E-B
This Sharp Plasmacluster Air Purifier IG-GC2E-B car air purifier model is ideal for cars of all sizes and Dashboard use up to 30 square metres. More than 7 crore consumers have been accredited by 28 worldwide health and efficiency laboratories.
In cars, disabled purification is most appropriate since the efficiency of this car air purifier is not compromised even when the windows or the doors are open.
Dual USB Port: This car air purifier is equipped with a dual USB port to charge your two devices simultaneously.
Suitable For Small Room: The car air purifier is suitable not only for the car but can be used in a small room also.
Removes Odour: This in car air purifier removes mould odour from the car and freshen up the air.
Ionizer: The car ionizer used in this air purifier creates negative ions to remove pollution from the air.
5 Budget Pick
Mann-Filter FC 301 Car Air Purifier
Mann-Filter FC 301 Car Air Purifier in car air purifier has silent Mode 40dB in low speed for quiet comfort. This car air purifier can also be used in small rooms. The average life span of filters is 1 year depending on the quality of air around us and the locations one travel through every day.
Removes All PollutionThis air purifier for car gives protection against – PM 2.5, Micro-Organisms, Harmful gases.
Removes Odour It is one the best in car air purifiers which removes odours & cigarette smoke.
Faster Cleaning This in car air purifier has 4 times faster clean air delivery rate (CADR) – healthy air within 2 minutes with HEVA technology.
Air Quality Sensor It has an Integrated Air Quality Sensor which gets activated depending on the level of pollution inside the car. with USB Port for charging your other gadgets.
USB Port This air purifier for car comes with USB Port for charging your other gadgets.
Washable Filter The filter of this car air purifier is washable.
Noise Level This air purifier in car has a very low level of noise as it does not create any discomfort while driving.
IonizerThis air purifier for car uses car ionizer to removes dust and pollution from the air.
Read More – Car Air Purifier Article
How We Decided Best Car Air Purifier In India
We spend thousands of hours researching, analyzing and testing products. We closely follow multiple trusted sources. Our recommendations are rendered through rigorous coverage, rating, feedback, interviews, and research by the team.
How We Tested
Below are the few focus features of Air Purifier that we checked before recommending them. We have analyzed each and every air purifier with their features and capabilities and considered only those purifier which obtained a satisfactory benchmark score, we used various tools as per our trusted source to calculate this score. For more features and details you can refer our buying guide mentioned below
- Filter Type: Filter type is a feature of air purifier where you will get to know which type of filter is there in the air purifier like, HEPA, Activated Carbon, Ion and Ozone Generator etc.
- Filter Change Cost: As filters have its life on an average 6-12 months depending on the level of pollution in place. So future filter change cost is an important factor to be considered.
- Filter Life: As all the filters have some specific life. Which get clogged after some months and stop working after. So checking the filter life is important.
- CADR: CADR or Clean Air Delivery Rate is basically a performance measurement of the air purifier. One should check CADR before buying the air purifier.
- Noise Level: As all the electric appliances create some noise, so as an air purifier. Fan based air purifiers make more noise than the air purifier which don’t use fans.
- Certification: Every electric appliance has some sort of certification. So it is necessary to check the certification of the product.
- Warranty: All air purifiers come with some warranty. It ranges from 1-3 years. Keep in mind to check the warranty while buying an air purifier.
- Ozone Free: Some air purifiers emit ozone that can be harmful to your health. Ozone is not good for those who suffer chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma. It is important to avoid ozone generators and ionizing air purifiers.
- Wifi Control: Wifi-enabled air purifiers gives its user the freedom to control the device from anywhere.
- Ionizer: Air purifiers which use an ionizer to purify the air the work by electrically charging air molecules. Air ionizers create negative ions using electricity and then discharge them into the air.
- Placement: Placement of the air purifier is very important. Fan based air purifier should be kept in the centre or away from the wall or any blockage to work it properly.
- Filter Change Alarm: When filters are clogged they stop filtering the air. So to make that easy to know when to change the filter replacement indicator is given in Air Purifiers.
- Pre-Filter: Pre-filter in an air purifier basically works as a life enhancer for the main filter. As it catches the bigger dust particulates from the air and only mini particulates pass through it.
Car Air Purifier – Frequently Asked Questions
Do car air purifiers work?
The problem is that car air purifiers usually don’t work the same way or as air purifiers that you would use at home or work. Some of them fit your needs, you should choose them wisely.
Can air purifiers be harmful?
No, not so. Filter-based air purifiers do not contain by-products that are harmful to your health. This removes dangerous toxins from the air and only leaves fresh air. Ozone generators are a bad choice and can be harmful.
How much are air filters for cars?
The costs and work involved in installing an engine air filter can be from 2000 to 5000 depending on several factors including the vehicle’s make and model and the quality of the air filter housing.
What type of air purifiers are bad?
Ozone generators are a poor choice and are potentially harmful.The EPA has reported there is a variety of health effects associated with high levels of ozone. This may include decreased lung function, throat irritation, severe asthma symptoms, cough, chest pain, shortness of breath.